Considering Fields is a series that can basically be summed up into a 14 letter acronym. It is as follows. RCLTWHHYBABWYA. Really Cool Links That Will Hopefully Help You Be A Better Whatever You Are.
- This is a cool video showing what the Nativity Story might look like if it happened today using social media.
- Here is another social networking Christmas Story. I appreciated Molly Piper’s thoughts on this video.
- Some starry Christmas centered thoughts from Ann Voskamp.
- Evidence that bloggers are cool and multi-talented: The 5th Annual Blogger-Christmalhijrahanukwanzaakah Online Holiday Concert.
- Neat Christmas traditions from the girl talk bloggers.
- Tips for a peaceful Christmas from SimpleMom.
- Are you crafty? Here is a homemade ruffle stocking tutorial from Homemade by Jill.
- More Christmas cuteness. Elf and Owl Ornaments from Clover Lane.
- Need Advent activity ideas? I sure did. Kirby has some great ones at Planet of the Apels.
- Kirby also has some more great Advent ideas specifically geared toward preschoolers.
- Great Christmas book suggestions from Erin.
- More book ideas from Kirby. (I REALLY loved Kirby’s Christmas thoughts, all of them. If you are looking for a one stop shop for a Christmas rundown, go visit Kirby’s blog.)
- If you are not doing gifts (or are limiting them) Kristin has some good thoughts on talking with gift-givers.
- And if you don’t do gift on Christmas, what do you do? Ann Voskamp shares her ideas.
I love Christmas. I love the sights, smells, the sounds and songs. It seems like senses are always heightened this time of year. Seems like feelings are too. May whatever you feel this season, be it the overwhelming joy of a new Baby or the sorrow of not seeing the ones you love, point you to Jesus.